We share a passion for creating advertising campaigns and delivering the best, fully-measurable results for our clients.
If you are familiar with the following topics, we would love to welcome you to our team: creating digital marketing strategies, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, TikTok Ads, LinkedIn Ads, SEO, Marketing Automation, and/or Social Media management.
You’ve come to the best place to develop your competencies and grow your ambitions! We create a friendly working atmosphere based on knowledge and experience.
Please don’t be shy to write to us, even if you do not have several years of experience yet. The most important thing is that you hold a burning passion for the world of Performance and Digital Marketing, as well as the desire to develop your skills. We have an efficient training program, so you can start your career with our internships and constantly develop your skills and expertise with us.
We believe in the values that should be the foundation of every agency.
Space Ads was created with a goal to create a friendly, welcoming environment, not only to work and gain new experience but also to increase our crew’s knowledge – and that of the entire marketing field globally.
We are constantly increasing our knowledge base through courses, training, tutorials, podcasts, books, and many other channels.
Being a member of Space Ads, you will also gain access to our original training materials, and maybe you will add something to your current repertoire of knowledge from there as well?
We are happy to share our knowledge and experience with our clients, trusting the idea that the best client is one who has full knowledge about what we do for them and why.
We know the problems professionals face when working in traditional, “authoritarian” companies. Often, decisions in these companies’ marketing departments are not made based on firm data and years of knowledge but on the principle of top-down arrangements to which specialists cannot easily contribute.
Here at Space Ads, we approached this subject completely differently, implementing a Teal Management system.
In our company, it’s the person with the most experience who makes decisions in a given area; each member of our team has an impact on the agency’s development and strategy.
We individually choose which clients we want to work with and which projects we want to execute based on this approach.
Even though we operate remotely, we have great contact with each other and are very well organised. We focus on increasing the transparency and automation of repetitive activities to streamline the work process for our entire crew. This allows our team to polish their talent rather than performing boring, uninspiring tasks.
We work with Google Workspace, Slack, Asana, PipeDrive, DocuSign, and many other useful tools.
We also provide all the equipment required to work effectively – even if you need three monitors and a new computer.
We are motivated to take on bigger and bigger projects. We are not afraid of challenges; on the contrary, we are addicted to them!
Join us if you want to lead marketing projects with full commitment. We are hungry for our clients’ success, because this is the only thing that allows us to develop our brand.
Every person is the author of their own fate, but at Space Ads, you will gain new opportunities and a team with similar values, through which you will be able to unlock your potential and achieve your goals.
We are not only transparent in our actions as a team, but we also deal with our customers in the same way in our day-to-day operations.
Enjoy full access to the agency’s activities, including:
- ADS – access to ongoing advertising campaigns.
- ANALYTICS – access to our website’s analytical tools.
- SEO – access to SEO activities.
- SALES – access to the sales process.
- MARKETING – access to marketing activities.
- EDU: access to training materials.
- IT – access to technological solutions.
- LAW – access to legal solutions and contract templates.
- FINANCE – access to company finances and project settlements.
- TOOLS – access to tools facilitating work.
- PROJECTS – access to project documentation.
- HR – access to HR activities and the recruitment process.
Enjoy full access to cooperation data and tools, including:
- Access to online advertising accounts and reports (Data Studio).
- Access to the Ultimate Planner – a file containing:
- implemented advertising actions
- roadmap showing “where we are and where we are going”
- other key project information.
- Access to reports on the time spent on activities.
- Access to Slack – an application for efficient communication with the team (available on Web, Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS).
- For SEO cooperation – implemented changes to the website, new or optimised content, acquired links, and established backlinks.
- For Social Media cooperation – communication plans, FAQs, and proposals.
- We answer questions in detail and provide all required access where appropriate. We’re proud to offer full transparency for every client.
Close cooperation and feedback from other crew members allows our “crew” to spread the wings of our ship. We have long understood that the real purpose of our work is to help others.
But, of course, mistakes happen for everyone. In our organisation, we understand this very well; after all, if you stand still, you’ll eventually be going backwards, but if you move forward into the unknown, you may always stumble. Fortunately, thanks to cooperation, we minimise any mistakes that occur as such.
Being a member of Space Ads, you will gain the support of our entire team, through which you can develop your skills; moreover, you can be pretty sure that everyone else will be hungry for your initiatives and insights, too!
Here at Space Ads, we don’t believe in rigidly-imposed job positions. Internally, we divide duties into Experts, who implement a given advertising campaign, and Project Managers, who manage the project from the operational and business side.
- Arranges financial matters with the client, ensuring that their team is paid fairly for their work.
- Presents the scope of work agreed with the client to the team.
- Has a motivational role within the team and a representative role externally.
- Verifies whether the tasks commissioned by the clients have been completed.
- Audits the team’s work and provides feedback and support.
- Has full knowledge of the team’s work, their activities, and the client’s requirements.
- Ensures that the work is done efficiently and without delays.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and resolves disputes.
- Works closely with other team members to achieve objectives.
- Accounts for the project internally, including profit-sharing.
- Verifies team time spent on the project and its profitability.
- Systematically verifies campaigns, reports, the Ultimate Planner, and any other materials needed for the campaign.
- Verifies that cost invoices from the project are definitely submitted to the accounting department.
- Systematically examines customer satisfaction in supported projects (are they satisfied with the results and cooperation, can we improve something, and do we meet expectations?)
- Verifies whether the client needs additional services from our offer in order to maximise the effects and synergy of activities.
- Prepares, implements, manages, and optimises advertising campaigns.
- Monitors campaigns and budgets on an ongoing basis.
- Main individual responsible for contacting the client, with whom he works closely.
- Prepares reports which, after approval by the Project Manager, are sent to the client.
- Focuses on continuous improvements of campaign results.
- Consults on an ongoing basis with the Project Manager regaridng any situations that need further clarification.
- Sends invoices from advertising systems, tools, etc. to the accounting department.
- Makes periodic presentations on additional opportunities.
Expert + Project Manager
Once a month or once a week (depending on the size of the project), the Expert and Project Manager come together to conduct a meeting with the client where they present current needs, recommendations, results achieved, or orders completed.
For larger projects, we engage complex teams consisting of several Experts and Project Managers. Regardless of which position you choose (or potentially even both), you will have ample freedom in action and will be able to choose the directions in which you want to develop. We don’t take a template approach, and we don’t want our team members to feel like cogs in a corporate machine.
The development of not only your competencies but also your salary is not limited; in fact, this entirely dependant on you. In addition to the base pay, our crew members receive a percentage profit from the projects they work on. How much you will earn is directly proportional to the value you contribute and the results you deliver.
If you would like us to contact you, please fill in the contact form below and attach your CV.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected candidates.