- looking for a reason why your Google Ads campaign isn’t producing the expected results? Or even, despite the promises of the marketer or agency, is generating a loss?
- have doubts whether your Facebook Ads campaign is set up correctly? Do you wonder if the good results could be even better?
- disappointed with the position of your brand in search results?
- outsource your company’s social media accounts, but it brings unsatisfactory results?
- wondering if your brand marketing efforts are going in the right direction? Do you feel that it could be better?
Neither you nor your brand are alone!
Only 9% of companies are satisfied with their content marketing efforts.
Only 30% of brands would recommend in good conscience the SEO agency they work with.
Only 5.2% of those watching a business page on Facebook see posts that are not promoted
We won’t change the world. But we can help your brand be among the companies that benefit from effective marketing efforts. We offer a basic, free audit or an extensive, paid report along with a consultation to help you learn how to take your brand’s efforts to the next level.
By ordering a media audit from us:
- you will learn how to optimize your brand’s marketing efforts to effectively meet your advertising goals,
- You will receive tips that will help you implement the most modern internet marketing solutions,
- You will see how to use your current advertising budget even more effectively,
- you will save a lot of time and money, which your company will be able to spend on strategic development,
- And finally, you will look to the future with confidence that your brand marketing efforts are heading in the right direction.
MEDIA AUDIT FOR YOUR BRAND
As part of the media audit, we will analyze all current advertising activities of the online store – their channels, formats, as well as content. In addition, we will verify whether the advertising budgets are being used properly, i.e. whether they are not being “burned”. The true art is to obtain a high conversion rate with optimized costs for advertising activities.
Which area do you want to verify?